Booking Terms & Conditions
· Check-in time is 2pm for all cabins and ensuite sites.
· Check-in time is 3pm for glamping tents.
· Check-in time is 12pm for all other sites.
· Check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs can be arranged at an extra charge if available.
· Reception hours are from 8am to 6pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternative arrangements for after-hours check-in.
Changes and Cancellation
· We understand plans can change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be aware that this policy will apply when cancelling or making changes to any booking. Outside of the relevant cancellation policy time set out below, you can make one date change on a booking at no charge, additional changes after that will be subject to a $30 administration fee. The person whose name is on the receipt is responsible for all members of the group and guests. Any changes must be emailed to email@example.com and be received from the email address contact that we have on file. Phone calls do not suffice.
Off-Peak Season Cancellation Policy
· If more than 72 hours' notice is given for a reservation cancellation or change of date, guests will receive a full credit to be used within the next six months. If less than 72 hours' notice is given, this will result in a forfeiture of all monies paid.
Mid-Season Cancellation Policy
· (Includes NSW School Holidays) If more than 14 days' notice is given for a reservation cancellation or change of date, guests will receive a full credit to be used within the next 6 months. If less than 14 days' notice is given, this will result in a forfeiture of all monies paid.
Peak Season Cancellation Policy
· Includes public holidays, long weekends, Christmas school holidays and local special events. If more than 30 days’ notice is given for a reservation cancellation or change of date, guests will receive a full credit to be used within the next 6 months. if less than 30 days’ notice is given, this will result in a forfeiture of all monies paid.
· No credit or refund will be available for early departures once arrived.
· We may require a minimum night stay on long weekends, local special events and Christmas School Holidays as advised at the time of booking. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for weather and any other external factor which may prohibit your stay. In the event of a major flood occurrence where guests are asked to evacuate for safety reasons, BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort will honour the balance of your stay upon rebooking at the equivalent rate.
· We recommend you seek independent travel insurance if you are concerned external factors may impede your stay. Please note, if you have made a booking through a third-party website such as booking.com or expedia.com, the cancellation policy that is published on their website shall apply to that booking. If you have made a booking on a 'special' which had additional terms and conditions, you will be subject to that package’s cancellation fees.
· Group Bookings will incur the same cancellation fees per site/villa/tent as stated above. Large groups do need to confirm final numbers 35 days from first arrival to allow for invoices to be issued and paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
Deposits and Payments
· By paying a deposit for your booking you confirm the acceptance of your booking and agreement with these terms and conditions and park rules.
· A valid credit card must be provided to secure the booking with a deposit for the first nights' accommodation.
· For bookings in school holiday periods and designated NSW long weekends, 100% of the booking needs to be paid by 30 days prior to arrival. The tariff is based on the number of guests and the type of accommodation booked for the specified time and duration. Adult rates apply to guests from 16 years on sites and villas. Children's rates apply to guests aged 3-15 years on sites and villas. Any changes thereto may result in an increase to the tariff, and you agree to pay any increase at the time of change. The tariff quoted is current at the time of booking and is inclusive of GST. The tariff only becomes firm upon full payment for the specified time and duration. Your credit card number will be held by an encrypted link for the duration of your stay. Damages, breakages, or loss incurred from your villa or site may also be charged to this card. This could include, but not limited to, the loss of items from your villa, damages or non-return of keys or damages to the site such as a broken tap or powerhead. ($80 minimum fee)
· Tariffs are subject to seasonal changes. Low, mid, and high-season charges apply.
BIG4 Perks+ Memberships
· Cards must be valid at the time of arrival and in the name of the guest arriving to receive applicable discounts.
Persons Under 18
· Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to make a reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any of these reservations.
Metered Power (caravan sites)
· We have elected to equip our park with the latest technology, meaning each of our camping sites are individually metered. If you choose to book a powered site, from when you check in to the time you check out your power usage is recorded. At check out your total usage is charged at the exact rate we pay. This way you only pay for what you use, a fairer system for all our guests. This also aligns with our values of sustainability and minimising our footprint. Please contact our team if you would like to discuss approximate power usage estimates based on your setup and equipment.
· 15amp Power Leads must be used on all caravan sites
· Pet bookings are to be made with the park and are not bookable online.
· Site accommodation is pet friendly. Villa/Glamping Tent accommodation is not pet friendly.
· Pet approval upon manager's discretion
· Pets must be healthy and free from parasites e.g. worms and fleas.
· Pets must always be supervised by you while in the park.
· Pets must always be kept on a lead (no longer than 2m in length) at all times whilst within the park.
· Pets are not permitted in any Park building (including the surrounds of the cabins, reception, camp kitchen, games room, decks, amenities, laundry, BBQ areas, playground, jumping pillow and swimming pool) for health and safety reasons (Service Dogs are an exception)
· Do not use communal facilities or sinks to wash your pet or its bedding. We have a dog wash area for your convenience.
· You must clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of the waste in the appropriate bins.
· You are always responsible for the management and behaviour of your pet within the Park. Noisy, barking, or aggressive behaviour of pets will not be tolerated. Management may use their discretion which may result in an instant request to depart the park without refund of site fees.
Jumping Pillow Policy
· No footwear to be worn on the jumping pillow at any time.
· Children under 12 must always be supervised by a responsible adult.
· Empty pockets and remove all jewellery before going on the Jumping Pillow.
· No glass, food, drinks or chewing gum to be taken into or consumed in the Jumping Pillow area.
· Feet are always to be below your waist. No somersaults or inverted manoeuvres.
· Be mindful of other jumpers.
· No jumping within 1m from the edge of the pillow.
· No bikes or scooters within the Jumping Pillow area.
· No pets in the Jumping Pillow area.
· Pillow will be closed in wet weather.
· No jumping in wet swimmers.
· If you are feeling unwell, do not use the Jumping Pillow.
· No smoking in the Jumping Pillow area.
· Please advise staff of any unsafe play.
· The Jumping Pillow is for use only during daylight hours.
· Guests are required to abide by the park rules that are displayed in the pillow enclosure.
· All guests use this pillow at their own risk.
· Management and employees of BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort reserve the right to ask guests to leave the pillow area for failure to observe the above safety rules.
Swimming Pool Policy
· Children under the age of 14 always need to be supervised by a responsible adult. There is no lifeguard on duty.
· Infants must only swim with a swim nappy on. No exceptions.
· No food or alcohol in the pool yard.
· No glassware in the pool yard.
· No running around the pool yard.
· No diving.
· No smoking.
· No bombing.
· No inflatable toys. They are very dangerous especially when there are young children around.
· Pool closes at sunset.
· Strictly no wet swimwear or wet towels in the games room.
· Slide on your bottom, feet first only.
· Face up only.
· One person at a time.
· No tandem rides.
· No stopping during the slide and standing.
· No diving from the slide.
· Move away from the splash-down area immediately.
· No life jackets, tubes or mats can be worn on the slide.
· Slide closes at sunset.
Bike & Scooter Policy
· At BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort we encourage you to experience an enjoyable and injury-free stay. All guests staying at the park who are riding bikes and scooters are required to register as a rider at Reception when checking in. All children must also wear their wristband that is provided at check-in whilst staying at the park for safety reasons.
· Australian Standards Approved helmets must always be worn when riding bikes or scooters.
· No ripsticks, skateboards, rollerblades, electric scooters, segways or hoverboards are to be riding in the park.
· Reception, entrance to park and car parks are high-traffic areas. Please always keep this area clear.
· Only ride on concrete roadways. Riding is not permitted inside or around any park facility including deck areas, cabins, camp kitchen, BBQ areas, swimming pool, amenities, games room, playground, Jumping Pillow area, between sites or near boom gates.
· Enclosed footwear must be worn.
· Do not ride on paved pathways or through gardens.
· Children must understand the Bike & Scooter Policy when riding within the Park. If a child is under 5, they must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
· BIG4 River Myall Holiday Resort accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained through riding bikes and scooters within the park.
· The safety of your child is ultimately your responsibility.
· Care must be taken of your own possessions. Your property including your motor vehicle is your responsibility. Management takes no responsibility for theft or damage. No refunds or reimbursements will be given.
· One vehicle is permitted, per site or villa.
· All roads in the park are shared zones between pedestrians and vehicles.
· Speed limits are walking pace at all times - 8km/hr.
· Do not tailgate through the boomgate. If you are seen on CCTV footage of tailgating and damaging the gate you will be charged for the damage caused.
· Children need to be at their registered accommodation or site by 9pm. All children (3 - 15 years) need to be accompanied by a responsible adult while using the amenities.
· Caravans and trailers must be placed with the drawbar facing the road so immediate removal can be undertaken in the event of an emergency.
· Our camp kitchen is available for use between the hours of 7am and 9pm. Please limit your cooking time to no longer than 1 hour so all our guests have access to the kitchen. The camp kitchen is not available for exclusive use. There are gas BBQs, gas cooktops, two ovens, sinks, microwaves, toasters, and kettle for your use. A refrigerator and freezer are provided for your convenience where food must be labelled and dated with your site number on it. There are tables and chairs inside and outside for your use. Pets are not permitted at the camp kitchen. Service Dogs are an exception. This area is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
· Our games room is located off the pool area. It is available for use between the hours of 8am and 9pm. We have a pool table, table tennis and TV area. Children under 14 years of age must always be supervised and accompanied by a responsible adult. Please, no unruly behaviour or rough play or you will be asked to leave the area. Pets are not permitted in the games room. This area is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
· Please be considerate of your fellow camper. Everyone is here to enjoy themselves. We ask you to be mindful of the time and keep noise to a minimum from 10pm to 8am. Any issues at all please phone the after-hours emergency contact number 0413 733 884.
· Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted in any Park building at any time, including cabins, camp kitchen, games room, amenities building, laundry, swimming pool or Jumping Pillow area. If you or anyone in your group smokes in a cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
· Our cabin and villa accommodation is not pet friendly. If pets are found to be in the cabins, an excess cleaning fee of $200 will be payable and can lead to eviction from the park as our contract will have been breached.
· Bunk beds - please be advised: Work Law Health and Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk. The bunk beds are suitable for children aged up to 12 years of age only. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
· You, the guest, agree to leave the cabin and any equipment or facilities used, in working order and in a clean and tidy condition. Wash and put away the dishes and place rubbish in the bins provided throughout the park. Otherwise, an additional cleaning fee of $50 will be charged.
· Damages, breakages or losses incurred from your cabin may be charged to your credit card (your credit card number will be held by an encrypted link for the duration of your booking and stay). This could include, but not limited to, the loss of items from your cabin, damages or non-return of keys. If the cabin is found to be excessively dirty, an excess cleaning fee of $60/hour until clean will be charged.
· All damages, breakages or losses including furniture and furnishings are to be reported and paid for by the guest. Guests are responsible for all damages. Any faults or breakages discovered by the guest must be reported within one hour of arrival or we may consider damages to be the responsibility of the guest. Guests who arrive later than their booked date will forfeit the cost of the unused night. Bath towels and bedding, including sheets, blankets/doonas, pillows and pillowcases are provided to all beds for the number of guests booked. Please bring your own pool/beach towels. All cabin rates are quoted for two guests sharing a queen bed. Additional rates apply for twin share. Please advise required bedding prior to arrival. A welcome starter pack of teas, coffee, sugar, milk and toilet paper are provided for your convenience.